At Rolling Hills Medical, we specialize in treating a variety of conditions, symptoms, and disorders, both surgically and non-surgically. Our expert pan management team and doctors in Torrance are highly experienced in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of acute and chronic pain as well as sports injuries and complex conditions.
If you are looking for a pain management doctor in Torrance, we are here to help you. We are Rolling Hills Medical, and we understand that you might be looking for a pain management physician. It is our pleasure to serve everyone in Torrance, Orange County, and Greater Los Angeles, CA.
Learn more about how we can help you below, and contact us to make an appointment.
Services from our Torrance Pain Management Doctors
At Rolling Hills Medical, we provide a wide variety of services and conditions to help manage your pain and help address your health concerns. There are numerous services we provide, including:
- Pain Management: We specialize in providing pain management care that minimizes complications and side effects.
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation: We offer physical therapy and rehabilitation that can help you complete your recovery process.
- Sports Medicine: We have numerous doctors who specialize in sports medicine, and they can keep you on the field and out of the trainer’s room.
- Musculoskeletal Pain: If you suffer from musculoskeletal pain, we can identify the root cause and help you improve your quality of life.
- Regenerative Medicine: We are all so proud to offer regenerative medicine services. This includes stem cell therapy, which can help you restore native tissue, and PRP therapy, which can expedite the recovery process.
These are just a few of the many services that we provide. If you have questions about our Torrance pain management services, we are here to help you. We provide you with access to a state-of-the-art medical center with the personalized care that you deserve.
Conditions We Treat
At Rolling Hills Medical, we have numerous areas in which we specialize. If you have a specific concern, there's a good chance that we have a specialist who can help you. There is a myriad of conditions we treat, including:
- Spinal Conditions: If you have issues impacting your spinal column, we have a number of specialists who can help you address this issue.
- Degenerative Disc Disease: Degenerative disc disease is a problem that impacts a wide variety of people, and we can help you address these disc concerns.
- Disc Problems: If you have other problems with your discs, including a herniated disc, we can help you address them.
- Headaches & Migraines: Headaches and migraines can be devastating. We can help you identify where your headaches and migraines are coming from and treat them effectively.
- Sciatica: Sciatica involves inflammation and irritation impacting the largest nerve in the body, and we can help you address this issue.
- Osteoarthritis and Arthritis: If you suffer from arthritis, we can help you with that as well. Osteoarthritis can lead to cartilage degradation in your joints, and we can treat it.
- Tennis Elbow: Tennis elbow can lead to inflammation on the outside of the elbow, and we can treat this issue for you.
- Scoliosis: Scoliosis refers to an abnormal curvature of the spine from side to side, and we can review your treatment options.
- SI Joint Pain Treatment: If you have pain in your pelvis, you could have SI joint concerns, and we can address this.
- Spinal Stenosis: Spinal stenosis can compress your spinal cord, leading to pain, and we have treatment options for you.
- Spondylolisthesis and Spondylolysis: These are two common disc problems, and we have multiple treatment options available.
These are just a handful of the many treated conditions that we offer.
Symptoms We Treat
There are countless symptoms we treat, including:
- Back Pain: Back pain can stem from disc, joint, and nerve tissues, and we can address this.
- Neck Pain: One of the most common causes of neck pain is whiplash, and we can treat this and other conditions.
- Shoulder Pain: Shoulder pain could be a rotator cuff or bursa issue, and we can address this for you.
- Knee Pain: Knee pain could be a ligament problem, and let us treat it.
- Joint Pain: Joint pain can be acute or chronic in nature, and we have treatment options available.
- Elbow Pain: Elbow pain can be devastating, but we have the experience necessary to treat this issue.
- Hip Pain: Hip pain could be a nerve, muscle, or ligament issue, and we can address this concern.
- Hand Pain and Wrist Pain: Regardless of whether you have a broken bone or carpal tunnel syndrome, we can address hand pain.
- Leg Pain: Leg pain can make it hard to walk or take the stairs, but we have treatment options.
- Foot Pain: Regardless of whether you have plantar fasciitis or another foot problem, we can help you treat this issue.
- Ankle Pain: If you have a sprained, strained, or broken ankle, let our team help you.
Count on us to take care of your pain management needs from top to bottom.
Your Pain Management Specialist at Rolling Hills Medical
At Rolling Hills Medical, we give you access to a pain management doctor in Torrance. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at +1 (424) 500-3104.