At Rolling Hills Medical, we specialize in treating a variety of conditions, symptoms, orthopedic injuries and disorders, both surgically and non-surgically. Our expert medical team and orthopedic surgeons in Torrance are highly experienced in diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of acute and chronic pain in the back, neck, shoulder, knee, elbow, hip, wrist, hands, ankles and feet, as well as sports injuries and complex conditions, including degenerative disc disease, sciatica, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis and more. Take a look at our services below!
Services from Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons & Medical Team
At Rolling Hills Medical, we provide a wide variety of services and conditions that can help address your health concerns. Some of the services that we provide include:
- General Orthopedics: Our board-certified Torrance orthopedic surgeons can provide you with the general orthopedic care that you need. We can sit down with you, take a close look at your specific issues, and develop a plan to address them.
- Spine Care: We understand that you were trying to take good care of your spine. We will work with you to make sure that we correctly address all of your back and spine issues.
- Pain Management: We can help you develop a strong pain management plan. We understand that there are lots of people who struggle with chronic pain. We can help you address your pain in a comprehensive manner. This might not even require surgery.
- Sports Medicine: We want all of our patients to stay in shape. Of course, performing sports also comes with a risk of surgery. We can help you not only treat injuries as they arise but also develop a plan that will about your symptoms from returning.
- Neurology: We also specialize in neurology care. If you have issues involving your nerves, we can work closely with you, a neurologist to help you address your neurology concerns.
These are just a few of the many services that we provide. If you have questions about our Torrance orthopedic surgeons or medical team, we are here to help you. We provide you with access to a state-of-the-art surgical center with the personalized care that you deserve.
Specialties: Conditions & Symptoms
At Rolling Hills Medical, we have numerous areas in which we specialize. If you have a specific concern, there's a good chance that we have a specialist who can help you, such as a Torrance orthopedic surgeon. Some of the most common conditions & symptoms we help with include, but are not limited to:
- Back: Some of the most common back issues that we address include compression fractures, sciatica, and herniated discs.
- Neck: A few of the most common neck issues that we address include torticollis and whiplash.
- Shoulder: We can address shoulder joint sprains, dislocations, and even rotator cuff tears.
- Knee: If you have a sprained or torn ligament in your knee, our team is here to help you.
- Joint: We understand that there are lots of people who suffer from joint pain and we can help you address this concern.
- Elbow: Whether you are suffering from a UCL sprain or a nerve compression issue, we can help you with your elbow injuries.
- Hip: Hip concerns are extremely common, ranging from stress fractures to dislocations.
- Foot & Ankle: If you have a stress fracture in your foot, and ankle dislocation, or a simple sprain, we can help you.
- Hand & Wrist: Even though we do specialize in the treatment of carpal tunnel, we are here to help you with everything from joint dislocations to wrist fractures.
- Leg: If you have a serious leg injury that you need help with, count on us to help you!
These are just a handful of the many specialties that we offer. Count on us to take care of your orthopedic needs from top to bottom.
Contact Rolling Hills Medical for a Consult With A Torrance Orthopedic Surgeon or Medical Team!
Whether you need a Torrance orthopedic surgeon, a sports medicine doctor or a pain management physician, we are here to help you with your health needs! Contact Rolling Hills Medical at (242) 267-2491 to make an appointment today!